Contributor

Can anyone tell me if Tara has ever sold the dinnerware in the Old World Harvest pattern? I looked here and at her website. I just got a pie dish in that pattern and love it! I would buy the dinnerware in the Harvest pattern if it would become available.

If you are reading, Tara, please consider making this!!!

Honored Contributor

Dinnerware has never been available in OW Harvest, but with it's tremendous popularity, it wouldn't surprise me if it becomes available before this fall. That pattern has really taken off, and based on my experience, there seems to be less problems with the quality of the painting, unlike the Old World in general. Color saturation and brightness seems more consistent in this line. I would tend to think the opposite, as it seems more intricate to produce, but the results are usually better. I have several sets of OW Harvest, and I really like the quality a lot.

I believe that there has been dinnerware in Fallfetti, which compliments the Harvest OW very nicely, but I believe it is out of stock for the season now, as well.

Valued Contributor
On 2/14/2014 Woodstock said:

Can anyone tell me if Tara has ever sold the dinnerware in the Old World Harvest pattern? I looked here and at her website. I just got a pie dish in that pattern and love it! I would buy the dinnerware in the Harvest pattern if it would become available.

If you are reading, Tara, please consider making this!!!

Hi Woodstock, I don't think that OW harvest design has been sold as a dinnerware set before. I'm so glad that you are enjoying the pie dish, so many other uses for it other than just baking pies in it!! Since it is a "seasonal" design, it probably won't make it back on the Q until sometime in late summer but I think a set of it was just on the other day, it was the set with the rolling pin & other dishes. I don't watch much of the presentations anymore since I have plenty of TT but like to check from time to time to see if anything new is being shown. Have you went to Tara's Facebook page & asked about this there? You will get better responses there, IMO. I'm sure Tara doesn't read this forum but she does on her FB!! HTH!!

Contributor

Thanks so much for your replies! I have several pieces of Temp-tations and love it! I have some of Rachael Ray's pieces, too, and love baking and cooking in them. I really don't need more pieces, I just love the Harvest pattern! I will keep tuned and hopefully, it will show up sometime this year!