Honored Contributor

Re: Steve Doss ITKWD Announcement

@dimin   Whether something is a big deal to anyone is their personal opion just as your response is. 

It's quite possible that what you think IS a big deal doesn't matter much at all to some other posters.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@dimin   Whether something is a big deal to anyone is their personal opion just as your response is. 

It's quite possible that what you think IS a big deal doesn't matter much at all to some other posters.

@millieshops It's possible that everyone's opinion is of equal value and should be allowed.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi NY I am with you. I have been appalled at the way David treated Steve on ITKWD! 

I like Steve as a host so I'm glad to see him moving on to other shows. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner Sadly, there are some opinions I have great difficulty accepting.  Occasionally that's been true even here in the Forums.  Those are probably the least important of the opinions I most object to seeing or hearing.

Because I want to be leaving the Forums something I do at my own choosing instead of being banned, I will not list the opinions I don't accept.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad Steve is moving on and not out! I enjoy him!

Merry Christmas Santa

Respected Contributor

@colleena    Thanks 😊  I'm glad he's moving on to do other things.  A morning show should be right up his alley too! Various products & vendors, he and Mary should make it pretty fun.  I've often wondered why the Q doesn't do a 2 hour morning show Monday thru Friday.  I think that would be nice.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@colleena    Thanks 😊  I'm glad he's moving on to do other things.  A morning show should be right up his alley too! Various products & vendors, he and Mary should make it pretty fun.  I've often wondered why the Q doesn't do a 2 hour morning show Monday thru Friday.  I think that would be nice.

They did for many years, with Pat and Dan (Hughes).  And Pat and Jayne had a regular morning show for quite a while too.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette   Yes, I remember that show fondly.  That's why I thought QVC might decide to try one again.  Mary & Steve would definitely bring the energy lol.

New Contributor

Years ago they did with Pat and Dan

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Mimi NY I am with you. I have been appalled at the way David treated Steve on ITKWD! 

I like Steve as a host so I'm glad to see him moving on to other shows. 

I'm pretty much always appalled at David's presentations. Cat Wink

ETA, that's why I rarely ever watch no matter what he's selling.