Respected Contributor

Sept. 6 Today is NATIONAL COFFEE ICE CREAM DAY

We went over to a friend's house for dinner, Tues. night and her daughter made the best ice cream dessert. It was made in a spring form pan. It had an Oreo crust then a layer of vanilla ice cream, then a layer of coffee ice cream, then a layer of chocolate and the top layer was a mixture of vanilla and chocolate ice cream. It was served on a plate with some homemade chocolate fudge sauce then a big piece of this ice cream cake. It was so good!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Sept. 6 Today is NATIONAL COFFEE ICE CREAM DAY

Sounds Yummy!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Blue Bell is THE best! I had some last night.

Honored Contributor

I second the Blue Bell coffee ice cream vote. It's far and away better than others I've tried.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Barb, can you get the recipe? I love anything with coffee ice cream and I don't even drink regular coffee. That recipe sounds delish!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I'll try and get it for you and me!!!! It was really good and so pretty with the layers o ice cream!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Lopez Island Latte Chip ice cream...a locally produced ice cream that is my favorite. Coffee ice cream with chocolate chips. Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Barbarainnc said:

I'll try and get it for you and me!!!! It was really good and so pretty with the layers o ice cream!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Thank you, I'll check back! Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Contributor

I love coffee ice cream, it's pretty much ALWAYS in our freezer!