Valued Contributor

Re: Recent Temp-tations Post

On 9/14/2014 kittymomNC said:
On 9/14/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/14/2014 gkelly5744 said:
On 9/14/2014 chickenbutt said:

That's always a good idea, Kittymom!

There have been recalls on other Chinese-made enameled cast iron for the same exact reason. This is why I always recommend AGAINST purchasing Chinese-made enameled cast iron. It's kind of the same as what happens to poorly-made Chinese stoneware like TT products. Scary!

I agree! If TT is proven to be dangerous, it needs to be taken off the market but not if it is just because it is made in china and ones that enjoy Fiesta or another brand of ceramic ware but because of proven facts! Thanks for providing this!

Kelly - There were TWO reported cases of problems with Martha Stewart enamelware...and it's being recalled.

Too bad Tara isn't as diligent about protecting her reputation.

There are DOZENS of reported problems on these boards alone re: TT.

I am not the only person who has posted that Lidia's stoneware is very good - and that is also made in China.

TT is the problem.

Wow, did I just have a revelation! I googled to see what I could find about breakage of TT products, and one of the places I was led to was a QVC forum from 2011 where a particular poster was accusing people of making FALSE statements about problems with this product, doubting first time posters who had a complaint, and talking about people who keep the "hate" going...so this has been going on for at least THREE YEARS, long before I ever started posting on the forums. I hope that QVC investigation goes back far enough......{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

You did your homework. I just went back to 2011 and you are right, this poster has been very defensive when it comes to TT since way back then.
Back then there was no forum dedicated to TT, it was under kitchen and food talk. (?) Makes a person wonder... or maybe not!

Not applicable

Its unfortunate but QVC has not ever replied to several emails I have sent them on Temtations cracking problems . Its like they could care less. When I have called they refer me to the manufacturer who now wants to charge me shipping for replacements pieces. I have had Temtations crack in the oven at low heat 350 degrees. I have many cracked pieces. In my opinion it must be sales volume and profit the keep the product on the air. It would be nice to deal with someone who cares about what they sell.

Not applicable

I was wondering if Tata is going to bring back her fabulouse microfiber hand towels. I only use the temptation ones and bought lots but am in need of some more as my neighbors have fallen in love with them and I keep giving them away. i thought maybe tara would bring in some of the new patters and colors like floral lace etc.. i f anyone knows where I can get some ebay or where ever would greatly appreciate the info. Thanks Sherrie Breedlove Temptation collector since the beginning