Respected Contributor

RangeMate recipes added under recipe Swap

I added all the RangeMate recipes some posters were looking for that may not have looked there. The Asian Wing recipe is also included.

Some wouldn't let me take the spaces out of them but I hope you enjoy them.

I am going to try a couple of them this weekend. I do my poached eggs in them for 6 minutes on a 1000 Watt microwave oven. These are perfect for me. If the eggs are a little larger than the large ones I use you may to add a little more time. I do enjoy this Range mate and use it for something every day.

Not applicable

Re: RangeMate recipes added under recipe Swap

I just purchased the Grill Mate when it was the TSV about 2 weeks ago. There were supposed to be lots of recipes online at the QVC site but I can't find them. The Asian Chicken Wings was one of them. Can you help me?

Respected Contributor

Go to Recipe Swap under the Kitchen & Food Section of this Forum. Scroll down under you find the Rangemate recipes I started under MKR NY.
Respected Contributor

I tried some salmon filets last night. They were great! I used the recipe in the book with the Dijon mustard, honey & horseradish, but I think I like my own sauce that I make with Dijon mustard and brown sugar better. It always surprises me when I open the microwave after cooking and I hear the sizzle!

I am finding that with my 1000 watt microwave that I use the maximum time and sometimes a little more than the recipe calls for.