Trusted Contributor

LockNLock....why no Free Ship?

It's the 25th Anniversary, why not offer FS? If I buy 2 items @ $17 each, I'm paying $11 shipping. I'm not going to do that, I already ordered 2 other items, So my shipping would end, so far, $22. I'm going to cancel my other items. I wasn't paying attention and assumed Anniversary so must be FS.

🙄

💞🐾🐈‍⬛🐶🐾💞

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

Re: LockNLock....why no Free Ship?

@skittles2  I would wait for a free shipping day or if the price is reduced so much that the cost is less even without free shipping. 

Lock n Lock is one of my favorite purchases from QVC.  I use it every single day in multiple sizes and shapes, but I have SO much of it, that I couldn't possibly store any more.

Sometimes shipping costs stop me from buying, but I just put it in my wish list and someones it goes on clearance and I would snap it up then.  I don't think I've ever paid the $5.50 shipping costs.  However, that is actually a good price to pay for shipping when you look at what it costs to mail boxes anymore. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Check big A.

Respected Contributor

There's a TSV January 17th.  Maybe then.

Valued Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

There's a TSV January 17th.  Maybe then.

If you look on the LocknLock page is says a surprise on the 17th so not only will be a TSV and free ship but hoping for some new as well. I was tempted on today's show but will wait til then. 

Respected Contributor

Sidenote to @CAcableGirl2 ...your signature makes me giggle every...single...time. thank you especially when i really could use a giggle. 💜

Respected Contributor

@skittles2  I have so much lock n lock I could probably sell some off and offer better shipping charges! HA! I'm sure they'll have free shipping again if you aren't in a hurry for the items.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

My local grocery store sells lock and lock ranging in price from $1.99-$3.99.  That's quite a difference from the Q's inflated prices. They have quite a selection.  The same store also sell various pieces of temptations for a fraction of the cost at the Q.

Respected Contributor

@docsgirl what grocery?

Valued Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@docsgirl what grocery?

I live in Northeast Ohio.  This is a small local chain and the store is called Marc's.