Trusted Contributor

Laura, the KA lady is the best!

I always enjoy watching Laura Weathers, (I hope I spelled that right!). She's a combination home Ec teacher, girl scout leader, and mom of the year. When it's -4 outside-she gives me a warm, fuzzy, good feeling.

Respected Contributor

Re: Laura, the KA lady is the best!

I think she's great too.....did you see her try to put the mashed potatoes in the Saran wrap and they flew all over the set ? Also posters on this BB have commented on the fact that Carolyn says that she has EVERYTHING that is sold on the Q and Laura made a point of mentioning that if Carolyn says she has it ,she has it.......I am so going to make those meatloaf cupcakes.
Trusted Contributor

Are her recipes posted somewhere? I too enjoy watching her and hearing her tips!

Valued Contributor

I've followed her on Pinterest....""KitchenAid Lady on Q"".

Contributor

Yes, I agree, Laura is the best. Very informative and pleasant to listen to. Make me want a new mixer in another color!

Super Contributor

I like Laura! If she ever gave day-long seminars, I'd sign up. I could see her on a show like America's Test Kitchen- I would love to see her demonstrate a recipe all the way through.

Trusted Contributor

The meatloaf cupcakes were so creative. Laura said on ITKWD, she's going to demonstrate the food processor attachment that goes on to the accessories hub on the mixer. I don't need it for sure, but I'll be watching!

Super Contributor

lacey1: what great descriptors you used! I would love Laura Weathers to come to my house and mentor me for my extreme dislike of cooking/baking. She would definitely be the one to whip me into shape!

Honored Contributor

If you watched the 8 am hour with Carolyn, Laura was demonstrating how to get the mashed potatoes into the pastry bag by putting the potatoes into saran wrap first. When she flipped the saran wrap over, out flew the potatoes on the floor.

Laura is such a professional she just kept on going. I admire that she didn't get flustered.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

She seems like a real sweetie.