Honored Contributor

Just have to ask about your peanut butter habits.

I believe it's a food group all it's own like chocolate is. LOL

I love it on my egg beaters in the morning. Ok, the big question: How do you like your pnt btr?

Respected Contributor

Re: Just have to ask about your peanut butter habits.

I like mine crunchy, on warm cinnamon raisin toast every morning. (: mmmmm.
Valued Contributor

I am a big peanut butter freak ! Peanut butter by the spoon, any kind. Peanut butter on Grannie apples, etc. Love this stuff!

Valued Contributor

I love it on bananas, apples, and raw cauliflower as well as all by itself! Prefer Skippy creamy.

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

I like it on toast, in a PBJ or as a spoonful for a quick snack (this was from a weight trainer I had years ago. He said it was nutritious and would quickly kill hunger. It does! One Tbs can keep you off other foods.) Another snack is peanut butter on celery. My dogs go nuts for it. They like a dip on their Milk Bones. A huge fave. They skip around when they see the peanut butter jar and try to steal it. Once one of the dogs did steal it. Licked it CLEAN.

Of course, I like those Asian noodles with peanut butter and peanut butter in satay sauce for chicken. I also make a Japanese sauce for kale with a bit of peanut butter.

Right now, I'm into Natural Jif.

Trusted Contributor

I like it on a slice of bread. Not toast, just bread. Love peanut butter on celery....my brother used to carry that in his lunch when he still lived at home. I dip Granny Smith apple slices in peanut butter. Peanut butter cookies, of course. I make PB cheesecakes. My GF's DH loves a good chocolate cake with my whipped PB frosting (made with shortening and butter and peanut butter, so best not to share the recipe, I guess). I have a recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunkers that is decadent.

Reese's PB cups!

The only PB allowed in the house is crunchy.

Respected Contributor

My weakness is some crunchy on a cracker.

Honored Contributor

Crunchy Skippy's as filling for celery, on low carb mini muffins, moisturizer and exfoliant.
Honored Contributor

I like p-nut butter on celery, apple slices, bananas, on a spoon, and also just a plain white bread sandwich with a bowl of chili. Oh, can't forget p-nut butter cookies either. It's just good.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

straight out of the jar! (my own) the calories don't count that way!