Honored Contributor

Just bought me a Kitchen Aid

In Pink. Looks like a good deal with the free shp and all the do da's.

Respected Contributor

Re: Just bought me a Kitchen Aid

You're going to love it!  I never thought I would want a Kitchen Aid mixer but then I received one as a Christmas gift and now I'm so glad I have it. 

Honored Contributor

I had one and sold it LOL got a Cuisinart, but, I want that pink ! Plus, I want that small bowl for whipping egg whites. Like the free shp and all the attachments. Nothing wrong with having 2 big stand mixers I guess. Plus, it's on easy pay.

Honored Contributor

I, myself, am in LOVE with that raspberry/fushia pink!!!! I have th very basic white  mixer that I bought prob 25 years ago at Tar*get for $169 and use it often and love it still!! But omg---if I could get that raspberry one------

Honored Contributor

that was my 2nd choice.

Put on easy pay, I did, 53 a month for 6 months. I could had paid for it, but, just got back from vacation and I'm in debt on jewelry I bought at Santa Fe

LOL

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations!  I still have a pink one from the 50's and it works like a dream.  Of course the one I bought a few years ago is the one I use, but I wasn't lucky enough to get pink!

Respected Contributor

I bought one in Sea Glass a year or so ago.  Biggest waste of money for us.  We never use it.  My husband makes cookies a few times a year and that's it.  Oh, it's pretty, taking up counter space, but completely useless for us.

Honored Contributor

Hey U all got to start cooking ! LOL

Trusted Contributor

I'm on hold till June when Kitchenaid releases their mini stand mixer. Same 325 watt motor, smaller footprint.  Same price ugh!  I have a white Artisan now.  

Valued Contributor

If you are in to baking and cooking at all, you will LOVE it.  I have one and use it constantly! I knew I would use it a lot when I bought it but didn't realize how much.

wagirl

I am with you on the raspberry ice or whatever it is called! I also like the pistachio and the yellow but if it was in the budget, I would give mine (it's the cobalt blue) to a family member and get that pink color in heartbeat

sharke - Have fun with yours!

cookin