Esteemed Contributor

Janine Furillo with LocknLock

I thought Janine did a nice job in her debut presentation tonight, even with David absolutely hovering over her the entire time and frequently interrupting (he was likely trying to be helpful, but it was a little distracting).

And I laughed out loud when she ended up saying "you know what" within the first minute of her presentation! The repetition of that phrase was noticeable but not an issue for me with the previous reps, but having it appear so quickly with another rep was quite amusing.

As of the moment I'm posting this, the new video isn't up yet, but it should be soon:

https://www.qvc.com/locknlock-set-of-3-45-cup-glass-rectangle-storage-set.product.K74715.html?sc=IRO...

Respected Contributor

Re: Janine Furillo with LocknLock

I saw her briefly tonight and thought she did a nice job. 

Contributor

Yeah... I noticed too how soon she said, "..You know what..." but she didn't repeat it like Patti. It was refreshing and enjoyable seeing Janine as a new L&L host/ambassador...very pleasant and on point. No painful voice pitch, not loud, not repetitive. 

Respected Contributor

Just watched the link provided here and thought she did a very nice job of presenting.  I wish her all good things in her new job. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just now watched the video. She seemed to start out a tiny bit nervous but she finished really strong. I think she will do well. Her voice and manner are pleasing. But obviously it's very hard for anyone to replace Chis Pryme. She was the Locknlock Lady. And yes, the "ya know what" was kinda funny (and frightening) to hear but thank goodness it wasn't repeated fourteen more times. LOL! 

And as far as David goes, frequently interrupting is what he does....to everyone! 😏

Honored Contributor

I thought Janine did a very nice job for locknlock.

pic--Smiley-Gal-ThumbsUp.jpg

Valued Contributor

You know what, I didn't mind her presentation Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was watching this  morning  when she presented the 4 piece  set of retangular  Lock n Lock .

Well, I don't know who trains these Reps  but she only briefly mentioned in cup sizes the size of the container and it was  many minutes into the  presentaion .

Why on earth do they not give dimensions of the containers ? Already she's fallen down the rabbit hole of  only  displaying and talking abt food  by not giving us customers the dimensions .  Big failure to me  on her presentation.

Do they need to bring a rule or tape measure  on set ? I do not care to have to log online  to search for  the dimensions of any container .

Contributor

Don't really care who presents them.  The brand is not the same as it was. My old Lock and Lock is still going strong but newer set is flimsy, tabs break off, not worth the money.  I do like their glass containers but these are available at so many places for less cash.