Esteemed Contributor

I bought the Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes

I only stopped using my NutriBullet 900 because I kept wasting veggies due to spoilage.

If they work half as well as they say I will be way ahead, both financially and health-wise.

I'm  hoping it works.  .

I'm already working-out  and eating better. I really liked the NurtiBlasts.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I bought the Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes

I loved it when they put all of them in the refrigerator at the same time.  I am wondering what they would do with the milk, orange juice, bread... you get the idea.  

I use ziploc bags and probably get the same results... and I have some of these boxes, just a few.  I see no difference.  And the first thing I thought of... the 21 days.  How do we know the fresh looking veggies were REALLY 21 DAYS.  My best guess they put them in the same day they presented them.  

You can see my level of trust is not that good. 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't had any luck with ziplock bags.  

Since it's just DH & me I don't have much in my frig usually.

Esteemed Contributor

Here's a positive slant - I've been using Debbie's green bags since they first hit the market and wouldn't be without them.  They work!    Don't wash before putting lettuce, etc., in the bag - and it will stay fresh for ten days or more.   (depending on your refrig temp)  When I get low on the bags I ordered two more boxes so never without them. 

Respected Contributor

I have her green bags & I think they work. I wrap all produce in paper towels & use a bag for each veggie. After 3-4 days there maybe some moisture in the bag, I take out the veggie & inside/out the bag & replace veggie again with same paper towel. As long as you keep the moisture out the veggies do last longer. I want her boxes also but keep an eye out for the moisture each veggie gives off.

Respected Contributor

Fthunt is right, don't wash lettuce until you want to use it.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I only stopped using my NutriBullet 900 because I kept wasting veggies due to spoilage.

If they work half as well as they say I will be way ahead, both financially and health-wise.

I'm  hoping it works.  .

I'm already working-out  and eating better. I really liked the NurtiBlasts.

I am a faithful user of her assorted sized Green Bags.  I can't imagine the boxes wouldn't be as good??  It is just me & DH & I refuse to cut back on parishables.  I love the bags.  Please post if you get the boxes & would love your feedback.  You have sold me on the NutriBullet!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop 

I bought the 900, then the NutriBullet Rx came out a few months later.  It makes soup.  I really want that one someday.

Frequent Contributor

I say go for it.

I own these boxes and have had success with them. Yes moisture does build however a paper towel in the bottom of container absorbs it. I own 2 sets and would definitely buy again.

Valued Contributor

I like the green boxes BUT due to my arthritic hands, my husband has to open them for me. Very difficult to open!