Respected Contributor

Found nice RangeMate blog site

mum-cooks.blogspot.com This has times to cook per item listed and photos on all. Also there is a photo step by step on some also. I bookmarked this site. Hope you enjoy it.
Respected Contributor

Re: Found nice RangeMate blog site

Thanks loads!

Respected Contributor

that's great. i was looking to experiment with chicken shish kebab and see a cooking time there. appreciate your sharing.

Respected Contributor

I came upon this site (mum-cooks.blogspot.com) it has so much information I knew others would benefit from it also. Glad to help out when I can. I know I have found a few hints and recipes also. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 7/9/2014 MKR NY said: mum-cooks.blogspot.com This has times to cook per item listed and photos on all. Also there is a photo step by step on some also. I bookmarked this site. Hope you enjoy it.

Nifty site, MKR NY! Nicely bookmarked here, too. I know I'll use it. Thanks a bunch for sharing. Took the night off and ordered some takeout, but I'm antsy to try that Grilled Chicken with Fontina Cheese recipe you posted on the other thread. This Rangemate thingy is really catching on in this household! Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?