Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have a gas grill you love?

My former admin (retired) is a gourmet cook and bought that Weber Genesis last year. He adores it.

If you go to Lowes or similar stores, they usually are on sale this time of year and I think some deliver them assembled. That was the reason to buy it there, he said. He didn't want the bother of putting it together.

I'd love one myself--but it's only me and I just need a small thing. I have a Camco tailgaiting tabletop grill for a single bottle of propane.

Trusted Contributor

We have had a Weber Genesis 3 burner gas grill with side burner since 1989 and we are still using it.  I bought it as a Father's Day present for my husband and I think it cost abut $350.  It was well worth the price.  We are in So. California so we are able to grill year round pretty much although we don't grill in the winter as much as in the summer.  We have to replace the grates but it's worth it. That grill today is about $700.  Much cheaper for us to replace parts.  If you can afford it, go for the Weber.

Respected Contributor

Shout out to @WORKING GAL@Campion@Berlybaby,  @ECBG, and @dex Thanks for the comments. Hubby and I are going grill shopping on Thursday. I've already told him it will be a Weber. Hopefully we will be firing it up over the weekend.

Thank you all very much for taking the time to respond!

pup 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Shout out to @WORKING GAL@Campion@Berlybaby,  @ECBG, and @dex Thanks for the comments. Hubby and I are going grill shopping on Thursday. I've already told him it will be a Weber. Hopefully we will be firing it up over the weekend.

Thank you all very much for taking the time to respond!

pup 

@pupwhippedYou will LOVE!LOVE!LOVE it!!!