Respected Contributor

David's hint for tomorrow (Sunday)

That was fun when David hinted today that number 6 and free for tomorrow, guessing 6 Easy Pays and maybe free shipping. Will be interesting to see if only for kitchen items or for everything.
Honored Contributor

Re: David's hint for tomorrow (Sunday)

in previewing items for Sunday's show everything appears to be on 6 ez pays.  I didn't see many free s/h or anything new - but that maybe added.

I was watching Mary's kitchen show she was talking about Copper Chef TSV a big value.

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV for Sunday is the Copper Chef 10-piece Ceramic-Tech Non-Stick Cookware Set. The price is $79.98 with free shipping and is available with six easy pays of $13.33 (not including what's added for tax).

It includes an 11" square deep casserole pan with glass lid, fry basket, steam tray, 9-1/2" square deep pan with glass lid, 11" everyday pan, two magnetic trivets, glass press, and 63-page recipe book

It will be available in the regular copper color or a choice of black, blue, or burgundy. 

Respected Contributor

ya probably on the TSV is free shipping....big whoopie!  a free shipping day would be MUCH better

Honored Contributor

From the way David was talking, tomorrow is a 24 hour cooking day, and everything is on 6 Easy Pay and free shipping, time will tell for sure.

Check to see if Ebates still has 8% back from the Q.

Respected Contributor

Signed up for Ebates, 8% offer was available today 10/21/17. It's my first time & surprised it was so easy....looks like I've been missing out, now I'll have to take a look at what other cash back sites I should try.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Signed up for Ebates, 8% offer was available today 10/21/17. It's my first time & surprised it was so easy....looks like I've been missing out, now I'll have to take a look at what other cash back sites I should try.

Ebates can easily drop back down to 1% from the Q, dont be shocked. The other rebate sites are Mr Rebates, Extrabux, Be Frugal, Shop At Home, Top Cash Back, these are the ones I always check and use. Also offers on RetailMeNot.

Valued Contributor

I would rather have free S/H!!! Not much of that anymore. 

Regular Contributor

Last free shipping day, I got charged shipping and had my order placed twice and couldn't cancel it.  I got one shipping credit back, but still have the second item that I didn't mean to purchase AND I paid shipping on that too.  (Didn't feel like dealing with the return hassle).  I'm not sure I'll trust the system to order on a busy day again.

Super Contributor

@dal23 I was just thinking the same thing; hope they got their website issues fixed from last time. Fingers crossed!

Never mistake kindness for weakness