Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone on HSN this weekend😁

Love his cookware and especially the big 14" durapan with the handles---have the steamer too and I use that thing all the time. But I do hand wash it. won;t fit in my d-washer. Dont need anymore but do love this line.

Honored Contributor

Sick to death of sheet pan set. sheesh !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

Agree!!!!!!!!!

In fact, I'm surprised cookie sheets are the big holiday surprise from CS 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I can't even imagine his cookware didn't have better pricing -- and no free shipping as in previous shows.  

Honored Contributor

yeah, I turned off,bore

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 I like his brand, but didn't watch much.  Regarding the free shipping, I have noticed since the "merger" HSN has much less free shipping.  In the past when a vendor was on (like Curtis Stone, Perlier, Trish McEvoy, etc.) all or most of their items would be on free shipping.  That is no longer the case.  I'm disappointed in that.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  No, I wash by hand, They are too big to fit in my dishwasher,  but they are supposed to be dishwasher safe.

I have four of them..three still look like new.  The stained one stopped being stick proof and then it started to stain and peel.  I did have to soak it a few times, but never used anything harsh on it.

The guarantee does not cover staining, so I am guessing that happens often.  I hope the other three hold up better.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie

I've noticed seeing the TS constantly all day the food prep is focused on other foods vs. baking -- except the one cake he demonstrated how to do a "jelly roll" type cake.  Plus, almost everything demonstrated was full of "oil" so of course everything is going to slide off. 

Personally, I don't use "his" baking sheets for baking cookies, bar cookies, etc. -- of course, I always line all my bakeware with parchment.  I used these pans once when making cut-out cookies and cc cookies : bottoms burnt well under the 11-12 minutes the recipe called for.  I wonder if it was because mine are the original black ones.

When I bake I use my restaurant style sheet pans I purchased from Sams Club many years ago.  And they are in excellent condition and I hand wash.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee

I agree for me no real deals & no free shipping was definitely surprising considering they state he is #1 kitchen brand on HSN.

I thoroughly enjoy his presentations BUT today it was like one big daylong infomercial🙄 just like TSVs here (heck I get both Q & Q2 Josie Maran TSV was on both channels at the same time -- boy she is amazing!😉).

I went back in my order status (out of curiosity) during his September visit the set of 2 sautĂŠse pans w/handles were $44.95 today $50.50 plus $5.50 s/h.  

Oh well just makes me think twice before I order!

Honored Contributor

I had problems with cookies burning on the bottom on his pans too...even with parchment paper.

I turned them upside down and make cookies on the bottom thinking the high sides blocked the even heating.  They worked better that way, but I no longer make cookies on mine. They are not cookie sheets.

I use mine for chicken wings and spareribs and for putting under a pie or casserole in case it boils over.

I know I am not interested in buying any more.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Carmie for taking the time to post a photo. Sure changed my mind about his sheet pans. Nice to get an honest opinion and a picture is worth a thousand words!!