Honored Contributor

This is the way my "crazy" time change went ....

As I put dinner on the table ...spouse looked at me 🤔🤔🤔I looked at him and said: "what's wrong?" Very smirky he said "it's only 5:30!".   We normally eat around 6:30-7 even later on Sundays🙄

34876B92-F496-4F14-A7D0-0B0C251FE6FA.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: This is the way my "crazy" time change went ....

I woke up at my usual time 5:30 am wondering why the cats were not milling around waiting for their morning food.

It was 4:30

Never say cats are not smart

Honored Contributor

I had no issues today.  I'll be all goofed up tomorrow when I go to work.

Honored Contributor

An hour back or ahead means nothing to me unless I have an appointment.

Respected Contributor

My husband was supposed to meet some friends for coffee this morning at 6 a.m.  When he arrived at the restaurant it hadn’t opened yet - it was 5 a.m.

Honored Contributor

We ate dinner at 6:15 and I was hungry of course I was, my body thought it was 7:15

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I wish we would just stay on daylight savings and be done with it.  It get so tired off back an hour, up an hour.  I know some states do not change.  I am in Illinois and we change.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I forgot to add:  my poor kitty is so confused.  Of course, this morning he started "meowing" at 5:30 am when he is still on DST.  Now at 3:30 he started crying for dinner (I think that's why I'm confused too😉) because his belly is telling him it's 4:30😾😾😾

Tomorrow will be a better day for us I'm sure plus I'm flying home so I better be on the right time😺

Honored Contributor

I just said to my husband.....sheesh.....it's only 7:00 and I thought it was at least 8:00....I had washed my face, had pj's on.......didn't look at the clock before I got started....he told me to hang in, another month and a half or so things will change...longer days.  I cannot wait.

Honored Contributor

I always have a harder time with the standard time change and even though there is an extra hour to sleep, I woke up at my daylight saving regular time and I took a 4 hour nap this afternoon.  It makes no sense why I am more tired with standard time but it happens every year.