Respected Contributor

Re: Cuisinart Griddler or George Foreman Grill?

Neither. They don't tilt to remove grease. The only one I like is the Breville. Yeah, it's not as cheap but I won't be replacing it any time soon. I do all my meat cooking on it. The plates heat up to the right temp and they heat up evenly. You can tilt it to drain the fat.

Respected Contributor

I love the Cuisinart. It occurred to me this summer that I wasn't using it enough-and it was just too hot and humid to use the gas grill. I bought this fabulous cook book called ""125 best Indoor Grill recipes"" by Ilana Simon. It is a must and will really expand your repertoire. Poodlepet
Honored Contributor

I've had a lot of George Foremans and they all work great but hate the cleanup!

Valued Contributor

I have only had the George Foreman, but saw this somewhere (probably Pinterest). Cover the grates with aluminum foil. Works slick

Cooker

Valued Contributor

Only had the George Foreman grills, small one the first time then a larger one years later. Enjoy how it slants down just enough for the grease to run off, not enough of a slant for the food to fall off, mine has 4-5 different "grills", one is to make waffles in, Have never had a big problem with the cleaning of it. Have used it for just about everything, burgers, chicken, hot dogs, etc.

Frequent Contributor

Not sure if you have already purchased your grill but I have both of the grills you are interested in. I like them both, the Forman has a more precise temp control than the Cuisinart, but the Cuisinart is the one we like and use the most. The Forman takes lots more space as well. It takes an entire large plastic bin for the grill and it accessories in my cupboard. The Cuisinart takes half the space.

Respected Contributor

I just don't buy Foreman stuff anymore. I didn't find my grill held up well (coating) and the Cuisinart is better looking and stores more easily in the cupboard (I keep my small appliances on a lazy susan style corner cabinet.) Space is an issue.