Super Contributor

CrockPot Hookups . . . who owns them

I’m thinking of buying a few of the CrockPot hookups for my holiday entertaining.   If you own these, can you tell us about them?  What pieces do you have?  What do you use them for?

Thanks in advance. 

Honored Contributor

Re: CrockPot Hookups . . . who owns them

I do, I have the 3.5 qt and the 2 qt ones. I want the warming tray and the dual 1 qt one. I use mine mostly for the holidays to keep sides warm. I cook my stuff in the oven and then transfer to the crock pots to keep warm until dinner. It saves having to reheat multiple things at the last minute before serving. Last year I use these plus my other regular crock pots for hot cider, the dressing, mashed potatoes, to the keep the baked sweet potatoes warm and for the green beans. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: CrockPot Hookups . . . who owns them

I don't have the Hookups.  Crock-Pot introduced the multicrock cookers for entertaining just a year or two prior to the Hookups, which I had to have.  Since they're only an occassional use type thing, I didn't think I needed the Hookups too.  For me, I use the multi-crock thing more as a warming/holding area, to keep things warm while we're having dinner.