Contributor

California innovations gone on free ship day?

Yesterday was free shipping on all kitchen and food items, so I thought I'd get another order of the California innovations insulated totes for gifts.  I was disappointed when I searched "california innovations" that they did not come up.  All the other california innovations did.  I checked several times during the day yesterday.  Today I searched it, and now they come up on search and are available.  I wonder what was behind that.  Did anyone else notice that or another item that disappeared then come back after free ship day?  Very disappointing!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: California innovations gone on free ship day?

I wouldn't be surprised if certain items were removed from the website- I know for certain hsn removed many items when they had a free shipping day! 

Honored Contributor

Not sure how anyone can explain that but I know the QVC search engine is hinky.

Find something one day, gone the next, then back.   Or I'll search for 1 thing, can't find my product.   Search for something different and my original product shows up.

It's frustrating.

I keep hoping now that QVC & HSN are owned by one company, that QVC can take the best of HSN and implement it.   Like returns and shipping for example.  And a better computer system.

@quick cooking mom wrote:

Yesterday was free shipping on all kitchen and food items, so I thought I'd get another order of the California innovations insulated totes for gifts.  I was disappointed when I searched "california innovations" that they did not come up.  All the other california innovations did.  I checked several times during the day yesterday.  Today I searched it, and now they come up on search and are available.  I wonder what was behind that.  Did anyone else notice that or another item that disappeared then come back after free ship day?  Very disappointing!

Esteemed Contributor

No kidding and also free exchanges on HSN (for real)  LOL   I'm sure they remove some products for free shipping day, it so fits into how they operate at times.

Contributor

I know QVC usually has a free ship day a couple times a year.... and sometime before Christmas is one of them.  I sort of make a list for gift ideas for when that comes around.  Now I won't be able to depend on the items I want to be on the site when it comes around.  I say it's dirty pool.  But nothing we can do about it..... either pay the shipping when the item comes back, or shop elsewhere I suppose.

Contributor

I noticed it too. I was going to do the exact same thing.

Honored Contributor

I'm not trying to be snarky but buying retail, it's free shipping every day!

Super Contributor

I thought I'd restock on Scrub Mommys, they were there, but still showed shipping. It was late in the day, I was tired, I just let it go for another time. Could have sworn they were a kitchen product.