New Contributor

Baking Pan Protectors and Cookware Protectors

Hello!

Could you please request someone create or bring in Bakeware Protectors and Cookware Protectors? These are flat felt fabric separators placed in between ceramic bakeware or cookware. Make them in different sizes.  The spacers protects pots, pans, lids, skillets and bakeware from moving - avoids sliding and scratches.  Keep your items safe, secure and looking new!

Just a thought - that may be a HIT!

Regards,

Lourdes

Respected Contributor

Re: Baking Pan Protectors and Cookware Protectors

@Lou808  Here's my 2 cents worth.  While you're waiting for someone to "make" these protectors, I suggest using cheap, white paper plates to "separate" pots, pans and skillets, even dishes.  That's what I use.  Granted, they're not very pretty, but nobody looks at how I store my kitchen items.  You probably have paper plates and as I said, they're very cheap or you could buy felt and cut it into the sizes/shapes you require.  If you didn't want to go those routes, I believe you could find something like you mentioned at a kitchen store like Bed, Bath & Beyond.  

Honored Contributor

I use coffee filters for this; much cheaper.

Honored Contributor

I have cut them out of felt or that lining stuff they sell at fabric stores.  It's easy to do and they last a long time.  Also, I get the exact sizes I need.

Honored Contributor

Paper plates work ok, I use the Rubbermaid shelf liner that is thick and has a texture on it---I bought a roll for under $10 at the bulls eye store and cut out the various shapes I needed.

Honored Contributor

From the Dollor Store......

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at Thu, Jan 31, 2019-10.49.41 AM.png

I've had mine for eons.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I have a bunch of these felt pieces.    The other suggestions in this thread are reallty great but if you don't want to do that, you can get the felt ones on Amazon, if not probably numerous other places.   Not much reason to bring something like that here and pay much more for it than elsewhere.    Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking WM sewing section and most crafty stores like JoAnn's or HL would carry standard felt squares in 12x12 for dirt cheap.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see them at Dollar Tree, but I have bought a couple of sets at Marshall's.  I think Ross has them too.  They would be a lot more at QVC plus the shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@Lou808 - All the kitchen bakeware,cookware, L&L, etc. are all wrapped in plastic bags (at least everything I have ordered).  I use them to place in between each piece.  They are always the size of the item, are free and protect the item. The glass items I ordered of L&L come wrapped in bubble wrap bags.  I lay each bag on top of each container and it's perfect!  Just a thought.