Honored Contributor

for divinity using Kraft marshmallow creme?

Thanks !

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone have the recipe

[ Edited ]

@SharkE

Just did a google search for divinity with marshmallow creme recipe and a bunch of recipe sources for that item came up.  See if it works for you. 

Honored Contributor

I thought maybe somebody had a personal recipe that was tried and true and they had good luck with themselves, but, thank you for that information.

Honored Contributor

DH use the recipe on the back of the marshmallow creme jar.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

for Divinity ?

Honored Contributor

Oops ... I see Marshmellow creme and immediatly "see" fudge!  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

What I thought. That's my husbands fav fudge anything with Kraft creme in it.   

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Oops ... I see Marshmellow creme and immediatly "see" fudge!  LOL

@PredsLove fudge! not divinity. So I'd stop at fudge! LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone have the recipe

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

for divinity using Kraft marshmallow creme?

Thanks !

I used the search box above & found this Divinity recipe posted by Scooby Doo in 2014.

@Scooby Doo

Super Contributor

Divinity

2 1/2 cups sugar

1/2 cup light corn syrup

1/2 cup water

1/4 tea salt

2 egg whites

1 1/2 tea vanilla

1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans

Butter sides of a heavy 2 quart saucepan. In it combine sugar, corn syrup, water and salt. Cook to 260 degrees, stirring only until sugar dissolves. Meanwhile, as temperature of syrup reaches 250, beat egg whites in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form, but not dry. Add the syrup gradually to the egg whites, beating at high speed on electric mixer. Add vanilla and beat until candy holds its shape, about five minutes. Candy will just start to lose its gloss. Quickly stir in nuts and spread into a lightly buttered 8 inch square pan. Cool before cutting into 36 pieces. Or you can drop by spoonfuls on a buttered cookie sheet. You can also add food coloring if you want.

Use the marshmallow creme to make some Fantasy Fudge. That recipe is on the forums also.

Respected Contributor

My post will be no help . I am going to keep following this posting though to see if anyone has an easier one than the classic recipe. I like divinity better than fudge. ( my figure doesn't need either Smiley Wink) .

Years ago I burnt out a hand mixer making divinity. I haven't tried since I purchased a Kitchen Aid. It probably could handle it .

I haven't even been able to purchase already made any lately that was truly divinity. I guess it will take a miracle!