Super Contributor

Re: Which is the Long Term Better Buy? Squash Blossom or Turquoise Naja

Lol . . thanks Kath!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Red and Waterbaby -- I actually like the newer smaller squash blossom necklace mo betta than the SB one . . and the price is nice as well. I also like that the length is shorter and adjustable. If I didn't have my mini Sq Bl necklace, I'd get that in a heartbeat! Congrats again on the SB naja Waterbaby, and congrats to you, Red, on that sq bl necklace!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 jugtown said:
On 8/30/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Waterbaby, the best "buy" will always be the piece you get the most wear out of.

If you are looking for a good "investment", it shouldn't be in costume jewelry ...... You should contact a good investment advisor. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Good grief is right! What are you talking about Tinkrbl44? We're not discussing "costume jewelry" here.

Waterbaby . . I think many of these posters are from outer space, and are just flying by this forum with the breeze. I wish they'd take the time to read what we're talking about . . geeze!

Well, this certainly isn't anywhere close to "Fine Jewelry" ..... good grief! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 waterbaby said:

Waterbaby, the best "buy" will always be the piece you get the most wear out of.

If you are looking for a good "investment", it shouldn't be in costume jewelry ...... You should contact a good investment advisor. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Good grief, I didn't ask if it would be an investment. NO jewelry is an investment. It is for our enjoyment and pleasure. I've bought and sold many designer couture pieces and sometimes you can break even but most times you lose money. I never bought it thinking I would sell it to friends or on the secondary market. It just worked out that way. My question was would I get more use out of an enhancer as opposed to a necklace. I went with the enhancer. Have no fear, my investments are in good hands!

Oh for heavens sakes, I read your title and it says "long term better buy", which implies "investment" consideration .... I took your comment at face value.

As I stated previously, the better buy will always be the piece you get the most wear out of.

Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 8/30/2014 jugtown said:

Good grief is right! What are you talking about Tinkrbl44? We're not discussing "costume jewelry" here.

Waterbaby . . I think many of these posters are from outer space, and are just flying by this forum with the breeze. I wish they'd take the time to read what we're talking about . . geeze!

Well, this certainly isn't anywhere close to "Fine Jewelry" ..... good grief! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

If you only enjoy "FINE" jewelry, why even comment here? You certainly would not be able to understand the enjoyment we get out of these beautiful pieces.

And there's a difference between "long-term better buy" and "long-term investment" . . once again, she was talking about "USE" value . . not resale value.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles