Honored Contributor

Was anyone paying attention to Jane's Ecclissi watch at midnight?

It was striking, the turquoise and gold combination. I just went to bed and figured I'd order it today. Was it yellow gold or rose gold? The video for the item is not from last night.

Honored Contributor

Re: Was anyone paying attention to Jane's Ecclissi watch at midnight?

They seem to keep bringing that watch back in more color options... It appears to be available in rose or yellow tone (silver and black). I wish Eccliisi made their bands longer. I like to wear my watch very loose and there's no way the size of that band would work for my purposes... Fortunately, although pretty, this one isn't for me anyway... Personally, I find the yellow the more striking of the two.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

While it's definitely a pretty watch, there's NO WAY I would pay $250 for a watch that doesn't even have a deployment clasp! No way! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

When wearing gold jewelry I wear my two tone Ecclissi watch. Every other watch I own is in silver. I have an ancient Ecclissi turquoise and silver watch I always get compliments on, so it was pretty easy to talk myself into this one when I saw it on Jane. I think I read you can purchase extra links, but not sure it was for this watch or not. Two sets might do it if the price is reasonable.