Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS...... OCTOBER 2016

[ Edited ]

http://www.ronda.ch/newsletter/nl-ronda-hongkong-en/swissness-2017-is-final/

They said they were going to do it. It just took a long time.

Respected Contributor

Java:  great info.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jenagal  Sorry for the delay, didn't know there were questions.  Yes, Shawn is still at LC and seems happy there.  It's on Direct TV a few channels down from HGTV.  That old Dan Dennis has made his way to the LC and Shawn has been very kind to him.  I think everyone else is sick of him.  I've always liked Shawn and friended him on FB when Evine fired him.  He's a little strange but is a nice person.  I'll look it up and see if I can do a screen shot of that page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie  Im having trouble getting this to post correctly.  I got   today and really like it.  The dial has an interesting texture which isn't obvious in pictures and I can actually read the date.  The designs on the case are elegant and diffe...

Anyone want a HUGE divecase?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This absolutely will not take the second half of my message. I've redone it 4 different ways.  I was saying that the watch is elegant in a different sort of way but I don't like the rubbery strap.  Overall the watch is very attractive and well worth the money.  I don't think I'd care for the color-changing version.  The watch is large and it would be garish, or so it seems to me.

Does anyone want a huge divecause?

Honored Contributor

It's 638-908

638-908_00_swatch.jpg

Respected Contributor

Those divebox/suitcase things have saved me a lot of money, since I pretty much refuse to buy any watch that they sell that comes in one!  They talk them up like it's a big bonus & the watch is basically free for what they sell those stupid things for on their own, but I have zero use for them at this point.  I don't want my watches shipped in luggage & I wish evine or Invicta would offer a non-divecase option, but it's their loss...

aub

Respected Contributor

That's too bad, aub! LOL

They have finally come out with an Ocean Ghost automatic in 38mm.  They will offer with an 8-slot dive case.

I have only seen one other 38mm OG and that was a long time ago.

This has MOP. I have seen the picture of it and it looks nice. No idea of what the price will be.

638-305

Respected Contributor

I wanted that watch, but missed out on the special price. Glad you enjoy it.

Those dive boxes are a pain in the neck. I have thrown out a few, because I coudn't figure out what else I could do. I put papers and cards in one. Used a smaller one for first aid.

They cost too much to ship. I think jena gave hers to someone on the watch forum.

Respected Contributor

Kachina:  enjoy your new watch.   I like the look fo the dial also.