Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS--FEBRUARY 2016

[ Edited ]

Thank you @JavaQueen and @Lavenderjunkie. I will post pictures of the new technomarine when I get it home. 

Respected Contributor

Hi all!
Am on cell. For those seeking another 38mm San I. Please see 635-275. Available in two tone and gunmetal.
Respected Contributor

Java:  I saw that one.   Very tempting.  But I already have GT and SS.  Enough?

Respected Contributor

Lol
You tell me☺
Respected Contributor

I am thinking about the GM.  Hopefully I will be able to resist.  While I love the TT,  it doesn't make sense to add that one to the GT and SS I already have.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @JavaQueen, thanks for the alert on the SAN1. Saw them but not tempted. I wish they would do this watch with a rose gold and abalone dial. That I would buy. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @aprimo, I just returned my orange puppy SAN1. Noticed that one of the strap keepers was fraying on the edge . Thankfully it was within the 30 day return. The pink one seems fine so I am keeping that. Please check your watch too.

Trusted Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:
Hi all!
Am on cell. For those seeking another 38mm San I. Please see 635-275. Available in two tone and gunmetal.

Interesting, but not needed here. I have the SS & GT already. Plus I don't want that dive box. I love the 10-slot collectors boxes that came with the other version and I'm happy I have two of them. But no on the dive box.

Trusted Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @aprimo, I just returned my orange puppy SAN1. Noticed that one of the strap keepers was fraying on the edge . Thankfully it was within the 30 day return. The pink one seems fine so I am keeping that. Please check your watch too.

I'm sorry to hear that @anisha. Won't they exchange it? I'll check mine. Thanks for letting me know.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JavaQueen wrote:
Hi all!

Thx Java for the heads up.  I looked it up and since I have a couple dials now of the abalone and the Excursion, I'm going to pass.  I would buy only to get the GM but tonite I finally got together all my dead watches and with 25 to go to the jeweler, that really kills it for me for more watches.  But I like this one, I like the two tone also.  Besides I still have a 8 slot box to get rid of and I don't want any more. But I'll leave it there for those of you who don't have a watch problem. Smiley Wink

Also Anisha, I could easily take that TM Cruise off your hands.  Love that watch.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY