Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS. . . AUGUST 2014

Heads up ladies! If anyone wants a new Swiss Legend Karamica ceramic watch, WoW has the black/silver/whiteMOP Karamica on for $90 today. The white/silver/whiteMOP one is $99. Great deals on a great watch!

Honored Contributor

did anyone buy the TTV yesterday? It was a good looking watch but I did not have the cash after paying a special assessment :-( . bigger than the 44mm that I swore I would stick to but with the leather strap...I'm in Miami and tempted to crash the taping and asked to try it on! Lol
Trusted Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Andreatoo said: did anyone buy the TTV yesterday? It was a good looking watch but I did not have the cash after paying a special assessment :-( . bigger than the 44mm that I swore I would stick to but with the leather strap...I'm in Miami and tempted to crash the taping and asked to try it on! Lol

LOL! Go for it Andrea! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I didn't buy the TTV, but I did love the colors. It was maybe a tad sporty for me and I prefer a bracelet to a strap.

Respected Contributor

I passed on the ttv also. Too large for me. And I'm trying not to buy any more watches or handbags for a while. I've accumulated too many of each this year.

Trusted Contributor

Well when you get to the point where you forgot what you have, it's time to curtail buying. Especially handbags, when they are each in their own dust bag you can't tell what's in it. I went a looking for a certain bag, ran out of time this AM and grabbed another one. Disgusting. Watches are easier to find. I do have some that I wish I didn't have. Someday I'm going to try my luck and put one on the bay. Will see how that goes.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

On 8/31/2014 jenagal said: Well when you get to the point where you forgot what you have, it's time to curtail buying. Especially handbags, when they are each in their own dust bag you can't tell what's in it. I went a looking for a certain bag, ran out of time this AM and grabbed another one. Disgusting. Watches are easier to find. I do have some that I wish I didn't have. Someday I'm going to try my luck and put one on the bay. Will see how that goes.

I know what you mean. I have a lot of great handbags (mostly Dooney, some M. Kors, Coach, Cole Haan & Kate Spade). They are all nicely packed away in their dust covers in the closet. I have them labeled, but still with so many dust covers that look alike, I usually don't take the time to track down and use many of them. I'm always running late and not much of a planner when it comes to dressing. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I wish I could find a way to safely store my handbags and still be able to see them and find what I want quickly. There must be a better way.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree!

Time to start September's thread. Smiley Happy