Valued Contributor

Vicenza Day Chat & TSV Watch

Ok, so today's TSV is giving me heart palpitations, haha. I LOVE It!!!!! I haven't been this crazy about a TSV in a longgg while. This watch is all MY style! From the chrono dials (that i never use but love the look, LOL) to the large, BOLD face, sapphire crystal, Swiss parts movement, 14k ceramic with deployment clasp AND Made In ITALY. Everything about it superb in my opinion. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I seriously love all the options. Ended up buying TWO TSV's! One Black with the Yellow Gold Face (so classic & sophisticated) and one White Ceramic with Yellow Gold face (perfect for spring/summer and frankly i find the yellow gold with white to be very chic!!).

I really did like how the Rose Gold looked with both color ceramics. However, I don't own any other Rose jewelry and I wouldn't get my money's worth out of it. But still a gorgeous look. Only reason I stayed away from the White Gold is because to me it looks like it could possibly pass off as sterling/silvertone. For me I feel I would just be duplicating a look I already own in this style. Nonetheless, the White Gold is beautiful & still has a power look about it.

What's everyone's opinion on the TSV? Are you buying? Which color/s?

Truthfully, I am loving today's 24 hr. programming. So much more than our recent Cali & Klondike Gold Rush events. Love the variety today of the different metals and EVERYTHING Made In Italy. It doesn't get any better than that for ME! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

~Enjoy Vicenza Style and Happy Shopping~

Would love to read about your purchases & thoughts. Smile

---Italia! Kiss