Super Contributor

~~~~The Pearls Have Arrived~~~~

And although they glow, my review doesn't. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I will need my experts to weigh in on this one. First, a description: 36", 6 big fat bartlett pear-shaped pearls with tiny rondelle stations in between. The chain is good in color and shine, but is pretty thin, which although nice for design purposes, does concern me somewhat. The pearls are lustrous, and the besel-set diamonds are a little raised, a mistake that I made in reviewing the earrings when saying they were flat. They are flat, but sit atop the pearl.

My question is this, I know that these pearls are supposed to be misshaped and maybe bumpy here or there (?), but some of them have a creepiness on them that looks funny to me, like the kind you never want to see on your neck.

Again, I am not at all knowledgeable when it comes to pearls, and although this is a very pretty necklace, for some reason that I can't define, I don't love it and can see me breaking the chain too easily. I have no doubts that others will really like it, so don't be discouraged. For the cost, it didn't wow me as I had hoped. I would prefer the lariat and the coin necklace to this.