Honored Contributor

Re: T. Jazelle Bracelets Coming to QVC Wednesday, February 3!

The top row is DD's 5-yr. collection of T. Jazelle! The others are a mix of others, with a few T. Jazelle limited mixed in. Some are gifts from her friends, and she has one friend who makes beaded bracelets. A few of those are mixed in.  Smiley Happy

7071678D-6221-4DC4-BD9F-C61B2C226D2C.jpeg

Regular Contributor

@beach-mom I like the 3 that you ordered and I agree she will be back!  I'll let you know how I like my bracelets and I am interested to hear which size you prefer.

Honored Contributor

Hi @roxiegirl - My bracelets came yesterday. Here's my take on the sizing. As I said the ones DD has given me ordered from her website and from other retail stores fit me perfectly. I like a snug, but not tight, fit. DD's came too. I tried her small/average moon on. It fit and I thought I would like that better. Then I realized it was a tad tighter. So I counted beads. The ones I already had have 21 beads; this one had 20. I tried the Waves of Life. It felt better, and it has 21 beads. I tried the average/large Waves of Life. When I put it on, with the charm dangling down from my wrist, I can fit one finger in between my wrist and the beads. I counted 23 beads. 

IDK what I will do. The average large seems just a little too big. DD likes hers looser, and thinks it's fine for me. I will try them again tomorrow during the day.

I just wanted to let you know my first impressions on the sizing!  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Hi @beach-mom , Thanks for sharing about your new bracelets. After you tried your  bracelets on again, what size do you prefer? I received my first  order  this afternoon.  I like how the cardinal fits best.The lock one fits between the other two. Their sizing doesn't seem consistent! . The one with the moon fits the smallest. I pulled it a little bit and it's a little looser! If I decide the moon one is too small, I will just return it and not try the large size. If the other 3 QVC bracelets ,(I didn't receive yet) fit like the cardinal, I will be happy. I'll let you know how the next three fit. I also ordered and haven't yet received from  their website one with a mermaid, a turtle and a pair of angel wings.

Regular Contributor

Hi @beach-mom  So, yesterday I received 3 more designs of these bracelets in the aver/small from QVC. The ones I ordered directly from the manufacturer arrived also. The QVC ones are again 3 different sizes! The pink one is very loose, the wave one fits great and the protection one is a little snug.The ones from the manufacturer are okay, however one of these is pretty tight also.I might return the moon and the protection ones, but I wouldn't ask for replacements because I'm not sure if the new ones would fit better.

Honored Contributor

Hi @roxiegirl - Believe it or not I'm still waffling! DD said Tiffany said the average/large ones were made just for QVC. Her standard size is the small/average on QVC.

Like you I'm finding the sizes of each bracelet a little different. I wore all three of the average/large ones for our weekly filming session yesterday. The charms all ended up on the underside of my wrist, which is OK. But they just felt a little loose. Tomorrow I will be out again, and I will wear all three of my small ones. If I do keep the small, DD has good friends with larger wrists I'm close to also. Two may end up as birthday gifts. Smiley Wink

Stay tuned!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi @roxiegirl - Well I gave my small/average ones their "trial run" yesterday (Saturday). I put them with the charms on the back of my wrist. When I got home late afternoon the lock charm was still on the back of my wrist; the other two had flipped around to the underside of my wrist, which is fine with me. 

If I do stack I rarely wear more than three or four. DD said if I was going to wear 8 or 10 the larger ones would be better, but I don't plan to do that.

So I'm going to keep the small/average.

DD said Tiffany gave a subtle hint to her inside group that she would be returning to QVC. I'm not surprised. Actually I think she might be back with a TSV!  Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

Hi @beach-mom , Glad to hear that you have decided which size fits you best. I look forward  to T. Jazelle's return. I decided that I should send the moon one back. It really is smaller than the rest and the moon doesn't swing it sort of sticks up.I'm glad I went with the small/aver. size.I can wear 3 comfortable, but if I want to put 5 on, all of a sudden they seem tight. This shouldn't be a problem because I think 3 together looks fine.I can always mix in 2 other brands of bracelets I have with these if I want to wear 5.bracelets at a time.

Honored Contributor

@roxiegirl wrote:

Hi @beach-mom , Glad to hear that you have decided which size fits you best. I look forward  to T. Jazelle's return. I decided that I should send the moon one back. It really is smaller than the rest and the moon doesn't swing it sort of sticks up.I'm glad I went with the small/aver. size.I can wear 3 comfortable, but if I want to put 5 on, all of a sudden they seem tight. This shouldn't be a problem because I think 3 together looks fine.I can always mix in 2 other brands of bracelets I have with these if I want to wear 5.bracelets at a time.

@roxiegirl - I'm glad we both made our decisions! Like you, I will mix them with others sometimes. I'll let you know if I find out any "inside info" from DD!  Smiley Wink