Frequent Contributor

Sistas! New enhancer arrived ~ almost as gorgeous as Ms. Blossom!!!

I just received my order from Toni. Mailed on Mon.; here on Wed.!!!

(Still waiting on my replacement Collaborative enhancer and my order with the SB Turq/14k gold ring and R.T. turq cross enhancer. Neither have apparently shipped YET!)

But the two pieces I received today were PERFECT!!! I got the rhodochrosite enhancer set in 4 butterflies to form the bezel. Oh!!! Sistas! It is GORGEOUS!!! Would be great with the RT Journey to the Soul ring which I gave to DD. This is for her, UNLESS I just can't part with it. It's quite a bit larger than what she usually likes to wear. It is the same dimensions as Desert Blossom white mop enhancer.

Also, got the Inlay pendant pin on the seafoam cord. It has a pierced-out bezel and the bail is removable to use as a pin. It has pink, golden, gray and white mop and amethyst and periodot.

It was available as a pendant (w/o cord) back in April on relios, but I missed it. Found it on Toni's a couple weeks ago. She still has one up on her site. It is just so ME!!! LOVE IT and so glad I found it. But paid a little more with the cord, which I am going to put on the wht. mop message pendant I got for DD's bd and will keep the black one that came with it. That seafoam green is so HER, and I can use the black one on many of my smaller pendants.

Just want to say, Toni (Toni's4Treasures) is such a pleasure to do business with, and her stuff is always impeccable and she ships faster than any other place I know of. Her prices tend to be very reasonable, as well.

Happy camper here!

CLOUDw/silverlining!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}