Esteemed Contributor

Sherbear1 and Blingie -- you're welcome!

Esteemed Contributor

There's a matching three stone emerald cut ring also Sammycat. I'm hoping this all goes on sale a little after 11:00. Sometimes they do that. I'm getting the garnet and the matching garnet ring. The colors are white topaz, amy, smokey quartz, peridot, and garnet, and no blue topaz that I saw in the choices. I suspect the garnet will go first. Will be watching for price drop starting at 11 tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, I'll keep an eye out on the price reduction too, starting later in the day.

BTW, hanging my head in shame, I ordered Judith's TSV. I folded like a cheap suit. And now Chuck's TTV! I'm sinking - they're getting me from all sides!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/11/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Blingie, I'll keep an eye out on the price reduction too, starting later in the day.

BTW, hanging my head in shame, I ordered Judith's TSV. I folded like a cheap suit. And now Chuck's TTV! I'm sinking - they're getting me from all sides!!

lol You are so cute. I see myself a lot in you Sammycat, lol. I didn't purchase Judith's because of what I've previously ordered and will order tonight. I guess if I didn't have the ice cube bracelet, this would have been a must buy, but for once I'm controlling myself.

I'm really excited about Chuck's tennis bracelet. I was going to get the matching emerald cut ring, but I'm on my fourth honker mozambique garnet ring from Micheal so I'll save myself about 50 dollars on that one.

Anyway, wear that tennis bracelet in good health. I would have caved if I sat through a presentation, and thank goodness I'm here at work. I could watch live but so far I haven't hahahahahahaha Please post a review when you received it.

Esteemed Contributor

I wrote a reply and it didn't post. Here goes again.

We're sister from another mother - LOL! I had a big cortisone shot in my knee yesterday (need a replacement soon) and you know how the first day is the worst with those things--I was up all night. I succumbed to the siren song of that bracelet!

Love Chuck's TTV - so elegant! I'm thinking of the amy. Thank God DH and I are going to a holiday lunch with his colleagues mid-afternoon. It keeps me from hitting ""submit order!""

What do you guess the price on the TTV? $124? Dare I say: $99??

Esteemed Contributor

We're sister from another mother - LOL! I had a big cortisone shot in my knee yesterday (need a replacement soon) and you know how the first day is the worst with those things--I was up all night. I succumbed to the siren song of that bracelet!

Love Chuck's TTV - so elegant! I'm thinking of the amy. Thank God DH and I are going to a holiday lunch with his colleagues mid-afternoon. It keeps me from hitting "submit order!"

I feel for ya about the cortisone shots. I've sure had my share of those in all the wrong places, lol lol lol Sounds like a fun lunch today. I wish I wasn't at work here, but at least the doc is in his DC office and I'm all caught up with all my work for a change until the mail comes.

Anyway, I think the price will be about 129.99. You are close on the money. As soon as Heather Hall last night said emerald cut stones one eye of mine lifted hahahahahahaha

By the way, a male Drug Sales rep came in my office this morning and I was wearing Chuck's blue topaz or whatever color this is tennis bracelet for the first time since I've ordered it and he complimented me on it. Said I was blinging today. I paired it up with Judith's emerald cut blue topaz ring. Even got a compliment on that too.

Enjoy your lunch today. Sounds like a fun time. Hope you're up at midnight to see Chuck's presentation. Right now it's garnet for me, but second choice has to be peridot since that's my birthstone. I don't have a lot of peridot anything. I'm just so weak for garnet stones. Love them.

Have a safe and enjoyable lunch!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Love Chuck's TTV - so elegant! I'm thinking of the amy. Thank God DH and I are going to a holiday lunch with his colleagues mid-afternoon. It keeps me from hitting "submit order!"

I feel for ya about the cortisone shots. I've sure had my share of those in all the wrong places, lol lol lol Sounds like a fun lunch today. I wish I wasn't at work here, but at least the doc is in his DC office and I'm all caught up with all my work for a change until the mail comes.

Anyway, I think the price will be about 129.99. You are close on the money. As soon as Heather Hall last night said emerald cut stones one eye of mine lifted hahahahahahaha

By the way, a male Drug Sales rep came in my office this morning and I was wearing Chuck's blue topaz or whatever color this is tennis bracelet for the first time since I've ordered it and he complimented me on it. Said I was blinging today. I paired it up with Judith's emerald cut blue topaz ring. Even got a compliment on that too.

Enjoy your lunch today. Sounds like a fun time. Hope you're up at midnight to see Chuck's presentation. Right now it's garnet for me, but second choice has to be peridot since that's my birthstone. I don't have a lot of peridot anything. I'm just so weak for garnet stones. Love them.

Of course we're a couple of August babies. I have enough peridot to choke a horse, all shapes, sizes. There's always room for more, though.

I'm so glad I got that blue topaz Chuck bracelet. I'll be up at midnight to see that sparkler, that's for sure!

Off to lunch soon. Wearing an old Judith pin/enhancer with smoky quartz, amy and citrine, plus her 3 stone amy earrings and the little emerald cut amy stack ring. There's nothing like a holiday lunch to turn up the bling factor!

Chat with you later this evening!

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Of course we're a couple of August babies. I have enough peridot to choke a horse, all shapes, sizes. There's always room for more, though.

I'm so glad I got that blue topaz Chuck bracelet. I'll be up at midnight to see that sparkler, that's for sure!

Off to lunch soon. Wearing an old Judith pin/enhancer with smoky quartz, amy and citrine, plus her 3 stone amy earrings and the little emerald cut amy stack ring. There's nothing like a holiday lunch to turn up the bling factor!

Chat with you later this evening!

You'll be wearing the best bling in the resturant I'm sure. All eyes will be on you.{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Chat with ya at midnight. I can't wait to see that ttv presented. I'll be up for it too. I never get home until after 10pm from my mom's on Thursdays Have a drink for me.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}