Honored Contributor

SURPRISE MOTHER'S DAY GIFT

[ Edited ]

I had these on my wish list, but figured they may show up in July for my birthday or maybe Aug. for our 55th anniversary. 

David Yurman tiny pave diamond stud earrings...mine have 18 kt. yellow gold prongs instead of the white shown, so they have a two-tone look. DH said the yellow sold out on line, but when he called NM, they had a pair in gold to mail out. I'm so excited!!!!! They're small enough to wear every day and I'll put my larger platinum studs away for special ocassions. Since my hair turned silver, white gold or silver studs don't show through my bob cut, but gold earrings shine through. 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all!!

IMG_3065.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: SURPRISE MOTHER'S DAY GIFT

@Shanus  Beautiful!  Wear them in good health! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj   Thanks, I put them on first thing when I woke up at 6:30!! Nothing like coffee and diamonds....

Respected Contributor

@Shanus @Stunning! Love David Yurman!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus, Enjoy your new lovely earrings.  And how nice it is to see people married so long.  We were married in 1966!

A year later we bought our first house.  It was $23,500.  I am sure you could tell many similar stories.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@dmod nj   Thanks, I put them on first thinbg when I woke up at 6:30!! Nothing like coffee and diamonds....

I bet the coffee this morning tastes even better while wearing the diamonds. Smiley Happy  

May as well look great while drinking your morning coffee. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've always loved DY jewelry (more than JAI or John Hardy). I have several DY cuffs and small pearl studs and a pr. of onyx studs. I tend to wear small earrings since I load on my statement necklaces and an arm full of bangles and cuffs.

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj   Definitely!!!

Honored Contributor

I love those and his line.  Now that you got them for Mother's Day you need to get a new list going for those two special days coming up around the corner!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I have my pearl studs today! And of course a arm full of bracelets!