Respected Contributor

Re: Rose Manor Grey MOP enhancer BARGAIN priced on Amazon!

FWIW, there's an auction going on over at you know where and there's "so far" a great price on a Sandia Sage pendant...listed with no reserve. Course, there's like six days or so left in the auction so who knows where the price may end up. I know it's a great price right now cause I paid a fortune recently for one I got over there. HA! Oh well. I had previously bought the rhodonite version and I really do adore them both. I guess that's all that matters.

Valued Contributor

Hi pup - Oh I know, that's always frustrating. But whenever I see a piece sell for a lot less than I paid, I always just think to myself that the most important thing is that I own it and I love it!

Honored Contributor

Thanks Weeg and Pagan (sorry for the late reply - busy days)! Like Ali says - great ideas. I'll try to "tune in" more often, and I know - everyone here is so helpful when they find good deals! Smile

Regular Contributor

OMG, I can't believe the prices on CP's jewelry. TY for the heads-up.

I shop Amazon all the time & never thought to look for the jewelry. I recently ordered HP toner cartridges for my printer. My husband works for Best Buy with the usual employee discount. I saved about $40 on buying the set of 4 XL size cartridges from Amazon.

I also watch the prices in my A cart. I have over 400 items in there. I'm not sure they have a limit. I had my Q wish list poofed twice this year. They couldn't recover or explain it. So my Q shopping is very limited now due to their poofing.

Super Contributor

On 3/17/2014 TrishaMntka said:

I had my Q wish list poofed twice this year. They couldn't recover or explain it. So my Q shopping is very limited now due to their poofing.

Twice?? OMG, you mean I could go through that again!! They never explained it, or tried to recover my wish list either.