Contributor

Returns question when Q claims it hasnt received item back

Just curious ladies, over the years I have done a ton of biz with the Q. I sent something back 2 weeks ago, which they claim they have not received. The item---makeup that didnt work for me---was less than 50, so I didn't insure it and I didn't get deliv confirm. In the past I have never had an issue with the USPS, in terms of things disappearing. The other packages I sent that same day (not to Q but to other people) were received promptly. I have proof from my receipt at the PO that I mailed a pkg that day to the Q returns town with zip code. I called CS but they said nothing they could do because I didn't return it with anyway to track so they can't know if I mailed it back. On the one hand, I get their position. Essentially, theyd be taking me at my word, and Im sure some people would lie. on the other hand, I think, given the thousands I must have spent over the years here, and the price of the item in question, CS attitude about the issue and not trying to be proactive with a longstanding customer is pretty lame. Has anyone else ever a return lost at the Q and what was the outcome?
New Contributor

Re: Returns question when Q claims it hasnt received item back

Yes. I returned an Apple Watch in December, using their return label. First I was told they didn’t receive it until March and now I’m being told they didn’t receive it at all. This is a $600.00 item and I am VERY Dissatisfied with the CS Representative’s attitude towards this situation. I am still being charged for this item although as I stated I was told they received it in a March. I was  curious if anyone else was dealing with issues such as mine. I found a laundry list of QVC customers experiencing the same problem. Something is definitely wrong within their warehouse and they need do do some investigations. It’s not fair to the consumers 

New Contributor

# Classactionsuite. Seriously thinking about it. It just isn’t fair!

Respected Contributor

If you used the Q return label,  you can track the package to show it was delivered to the post office and maybe see what happened to it from there. Use of the Q return label is supposed to be insured,  but you still probably need to prove you delivered it to the postal system.

Honored Contributor

You should have insured it. 2 weeks is not long to wait for proof that is was received.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

ALways insure.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pinkdiva,

QVC could learn a few things from HSN to start with they should include the tracking label in their prepaid one. Since they do not do it NEVER drop the envelope in the mail box. Go to your post office and see how the scan the barcode they will give you a free tracking number which you can use as the evidence of your returning🌻

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62- QVC's prepaid label does include the tracking number and the number given on the receipt is that same number.  I've used the Q's labels enough to know.

Also, once you've handed a package to the post office for return (and had it scanned), you can go into your account and check the status of the return against the actual item.

I'm not sure why you think the Q label doesn't include a tracking number.

If you have any doubt about this, ask one of the moderators to confirm it.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@CHIP62- QVC's prepaid label does include the tracking number and the number given on the receipt is that same number.  I've used the Q's labels enough to know.

Also, once you've handed a package to the post office for return (and had it scanned), you can go into your account and check the status of the return against the actual item.

I'm not sure why you think the Q label doesn't include a tracking number.

If you have any doubt about this, ask one of the moderators to confirm it.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia,

I did not know it thank you so much for letting me know, where is it?🌻