Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I'm so irritated I need to vent. I purchased a cz ring set from Overstock last week. I received it towards the end of the week and they had sent me the wrong size, I then decided I didn't want a replacement, just return it. I contacted their customer service, told them what happened and they are sending me a return a label. Anyway, I was kinda irritated I have to send it back via UPS when it came to me USPS..but they paying for the return (which they should as they sent me the wrong size) so, I guess I shouldn't complain too much about that.

Ok, this is my REAL issue with them. Today, I see in my email that I have an order from them that shipped out...WHAT?? They sent me a replacement, even thought I told them not to..UGH! So, I had to contact them again..let them know what happened, now I have two to return. Blah. I'm wondering if they sent the replacement on purpose in hopes I would just end up keeping it. I will never buy from them again, that's for sure. Not only is their return process to complicated (RA numbers, etc), but I think they are up to other things too. Very annoying. Thanks for listening to me and letting me complain Smiley Happy

Megan