Esteemed Contributor

I have brought the ring with the turquoise bud, pearl, and silver rose. Beautiful ring, and my June birthstone flower and gem. Now this is my third try. If the turquoise bud falls out of this one, I'm done. It is on a very small post and have lost two. Thank God in the 30 days allowed.

I am going to use the Jan ret. if it falls out again because just got the third one a couple of weeks ago. I do not wear it everyday, just on special occasions, so have worn each one about twice before bud fell off and couldn't find. I was at a concert both times clapping a lot. Go figure.

For the prices, it should not happen. Have nothing else from this line, so can't compare, just my experience.

Super Contributor

Oh I am so in love with the ring you are talking about with the turquoise rose!!! I am on waitlist for it, was not fast enough to get my order in. I just thought it looked so beautiful. I am sad to hear that the quality is not good. Is there something a jewerler can do to secure the rose bud better? If I am lucky enough to get one I will see if there is something that could be done I just think this ring is so cool looking

Super Contributor

Something that bothers me when it comes to or paz is that there seems to be not a lot of feedback on items to read. Things are selling out and no feedback on some items to read so that you kinda get a idea of what is happening with the piece. I really go by feedback a lot when I am trying to decide on something. Some things have a lot but other pieces don't

Honored Contributor
On 10/27/2014 DarlingDino said:

Something that bothers me when it comes to or paz is that there seems to be not a lot of feedback on items to read. Things are selling out and no feedback on some items to read so that you kinda get a idea of what is happening with the piece. I really go by feedback a lot when I am trying to decide on something. Some things have a lot but other pieces don't

When pieces are new, there are no reviews. There were quite a few new things during the recent Or Paz shows.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

No Image Found I received this ring today. It was my first Or Paz purchased. It is a wide band but it is a thin ring and is comfortable. Personally, I think this ring looks best with the leaves facing back even though before I received the ring, I thought he opposite. I bought a size 6 because the video said not to size up. At least one of the reviews suggest the opposite. I actually thought I might be in between sizes. The first and last ring I purchased before this was Shawn's sterling silver ring which suggested everyone size up so I purchased a size 7 and it was a little loose on my ring finger but fine on my right index finger. I am wearing this as a wedding band because my size 5 1/2 rings are a little snug on me now. To be honest, I want to buy the daisy ring (without the stone) but there is no video and I am confused as to what size to buy. The 3 or 4 reviews do not help. There is actually a ring on clearance that I like and is a good buy but it says snug fit so the size 6 won't fit me...maybe. Would it not make sense to standardize the sizes and make adjustments to rings and their sizing before putting it out in the marketplace. A size 6 should be a 6 and a size 7 should be a 7.

Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Love this line of jewelry, have several pieces and every time I wear someone compliments me. Very well made. The rings I have are very comfortable, you forget you have it on. Very unusual looking, you won't find yourself coming and going with this. I am looking forward to the new pieces coming out. Enjoy it a lot!!