Valued Contributor

Opinion about watches! Watch collectors your thoughts!

I have taken a strong interest in watches. They are a form of jewelry and they are an investment for the most part. I have always had standard size faces on my watches but now I am liking the bigger faces. I took my husbands thin (meaning the case is very thin) Bulova that he was not wearing and had it made to fit me. I love it now and he is glad I am wearing it. I find myself looking at more and more mens watches. I love the look of an oversized watch just as well as a regular womans watch. My question is, since these are an investment, do you think that the oversized look of a watch or a "boyfriend" watch is a trend and will loose their appeal anytime soon? I have several picked out to purchase but because of the price, I have hesitated because I do not want them to become to dated later on. Good watches aren't cheap and I want to be able to use them for several years. I usually buy what I like but years ago I bought a 14k watch that is very skinny and I am not that crazy about it now. What do you all think about this fashion? Need opinions.

Beckyo