Regular Contributor

Hi everyone I had a great day today. I finally made it outside and went to the store with the red circle logo!!! My senses are on over load!!LOL!! Of course me being me I did over do it and getting back up the 26 steps was hard,and I'm now sitting with ice on both ankles!!! Again I can't thank you all for all the messages and good wishes it just meant so much to me!!! Who knows maybe tomorrow cane in hand I may conquer TJMaxx!!! (I think I'll be home with ice still on my ankles LOL!!!) Well since I have been home-bound I find the world of e...Y. I just received item # J92083 Judith Ripka Smokey Quartz & DMQ ring OMG OMG this ring is a beauty simply but classic the stone is beautiful in color and just a small presence of DMQ on each side IMHO if you don't have this ring ran don't walk(well in my case hobble) I won the bid for around $32.00 plus S&H and the ring came in the original packaging!!!!! I would have no promble paying the $69.00 online again I think this ring is the best kept secret!! Hope every one is having a great day!!