Super Contributor

On my screen, it looks like the 3-9 numbers are a darker shade of the band color and then they lighten up on the 10-2. Very different ... sort of "ombre". I'm liking this watch more every time I look at it. Can't wait to see the on-air presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

Expatgal, thanks for being an extra set of eyes -- I couldn't tell if the lower numbers were black -- or what! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor
On 10/10/2014 expatgal said:

On my screen, it looks like the 3-9 numbers are a darker shade of the band color and then they lighten up on the 10-2. Very different ... sort of "ombre". I'm liking this watch more every time I look at it. Can't wait to see the on-air presentation.

I was wondering why the numbers showed as different colors also.

Valued Contributor

About the only thing I like about this watch is the price. It doesn't have the elegance and specialness of her other watches and the 1/2 colored numbers is gimmicky. I wish she would do that quilted strap in silicone and put in on her silicone watch instead of that rope pattern it has.

Super Contributor

I like it. I like the ombre effect and the matching enamel crown and the cool subtle design on the face behind the numbers. I like that the numerals 7, 11, etc. are elongated. Cool. Also prefer leather to fabric. Lots of little design elements that results in a very simple watch.

Like Sammycat, I also like the black and purple.

I am also hoping that the purple is purple like it looks above. On the page to order it, the strap looks more blue and just about the only purple I'm seeing is the second hand. I would have to think the picture above is the accurate color and will go with amy tsv and cuff.