Super Contributor
Omg what a cute pin ! I have several of her bee pins ; this one is really unique . Cute for Christmas and/or Winter .
Super Contributor

I'm picked up the pinecone bee and I have the acorn bee coming at the end of the month on auto-delivery. I'm casting my vote for a pumpkin bee too!

Respected Contributor
On 8/9/2014 Issiestorm said:
On 8/9/2014 yellowkitty said:

Oh would bee nice if she did one in pumpkin ! I missed out on the shamrock one ! Hope she comes back with it. I keep looking! Glad you's all like them and enjoy!

I also vote for pumpkin!

Another vote for pumpkin. Wouldn't that be cute, with pumpkin leaves and tendrils for the antennae?

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my! I wish I hadn't read your post. I used to collect her bees. Now that you have posted I looked at the listed ones and they are all more beautiful than the next. The only problem I better not start again. They are in a box, stored away and I don't need more. But this one is sooo beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

The idea of a pumpkin bee is terrific!!!! I wish she'd do that.

Trusted Contributor

Adorable !!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor
On 8/11/2014 Campion said:
On 8/9/2014 Issiestorm said:
On 8/9/2014 yellowkitty said:

Oh would bee nice if she did one in pumpkin ! I missed out on the shamrock one ! Hope she comes back with it. I keep looking! Glad you's all like them and enjoy!

I also vote for pumpkin!

Another vote for pumpkin. Wouldn't that be cute, with pumpkin leaves and tendrils for the antennae?

You should e-mail her your suggestion...it's sounds adorable!

Frequent Contributor

I have many of her pins but will not buy more because she does not have a warranty. The pin closures are not the best nor is the placement of the bar. The bar should be wing to wing so the pin doesn't flop over to the side...Not to mention the prices are now way out of line for what your are actually recieving. JMO

Super Contributor

I got the Pinecone Bee and wow I love this bee ! And I will see if I can let Joan Rivers to make a pumpkin Bee.