Valued Contributor

Received the OTO Sterling Naja Enhancer, WOW!

It is large and in charge, bold yet sleek. I already have it on 10mm turquoise beads to wear tomorrow. If you got it, I hope you like yours too.
Super Contributor

Re: Received the OTO Sterling Naja Enhancer, WOW!

Waterbaby, congrats. I am so envious. It is on my wishlist! Is your 10mm turq bead necklace the one with the toggle? If so, I am doubly envious. Enjoy taking both out tomorrow.

Super Contributor

Can't wait to get mine now - it's going on my large Native Pearls- thanks so much for the review and so happy you are loving it!!l

Honored Contributor

Sounds like we picked a winner. Mine hasn't come yet.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the kind words, ladies. I just know you will be thrilled with this piece. Haca, I've had this turq necklace for almost 20 years. It was a CP way back when it was just called southwestern jewelry. It has a large round señora clasp so enhancers work easily. I think it would look great on her black cord. I have multi-strand black, olive and wine leather cords from a zillion years ago too and it looks super on them. It's a very versatile piece. But, I would love matching large Naja earrings!!! Looking forward to seeing your reviews. Best, WB
Valued Contributor

Can't wait to get mine and try it with the variety of beads, leather, etc. necklaces I have in my collection. Meanwhile, I'm back sitting at the window waiting for the mailman with the dogs.

Valued Contributor

Hey, Waterbaby, what's a "senora" clasp?

Super Contributor

Yay Waterbaby . . glad you love it! It's very cool and must look gorgeous on your turq beads!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

On 8/12/2014 Qulia said:

Hey, Waterbaby, what's a "senora" clasp?

It is a large, thicker, rounded clasp with a push closure. This piece is old but now they are using them on large pieces like rolo bracelet that have the new snap closure so it is easy to put on.
Respected Contributor

It's a beautiful piece! I know you'll enjoy it!!!