Respected Contributor

I am really enjoying Michele Lau as the new gem expert.  She is always smiling and is very knowledgeable about gemstones.  I am looking forward to seeing more of her and Jeff Moseley!

Respected Contributor

Re: Michele Lau is very nice!

She seems OK.  I'm just missing Peyton. 

Valued Contributor

While she seems like a nice person, I do not see that she adds anything whatsoever to the presentations that the QVC show hosts are quite capable of doing.  I find her a distraction to the show hosts' presentations, especially at midnight with Jane-they quite often talked at same time. 

Honored Contributor

Michelle comes with tons of past experience from years at HSN, then JTV, she is extremely sweet and personable.

Respected Contributor

i felt that Jane Treacy was monopolizing the show last night.  Michele could hardly get a word in.

Respected Contributor

She seems nice but I'm a Peyton Kelly kind of girl.  Missing him. 

Honored Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

i felt that Jane Treacy was monopolizing the show last night.  Michele could hardly get a word in.

Now, that's saying something when the ever-talkative Michele can't get a word in!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't worry, when Michelle is on her own, she doesn't stop talking for one second.  I used to watch her on JTV for that very reason.  I was always amazed at her gift of gab.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Occasional Contributor

I agree! There's something about her that makes me want to watch. She is a bit of sunshine. I'm watching her with Jill (one of my absolute favorites - and I love her new hairstyle) and just love them together! QVC did a great job bringing her on board.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Michelle and I am so very happy that she is with Qvc now.  She did the morning shows at JTV for years and her presentations were so much better than anyone else on JTV.  She brought a level of professionalism and class that none of the JTV hosts have.  Although, to be honest, I do shop with them.  I was sad when she left.  It's nice to see Jeff with QVC too.