Honored Contributor

Re: Michele Ceramic Watches....

On 3/18/2014 JavaQueen said:

At retail the price range starts at about $700; some may be as high as $5000. Most of the time, you can expect to pay between $1,000-$1500. Some ceramics hover around $2K. That's at retail; if you hunt around, you might do better than that. And no, they don't fake Michele watches. So you could get them on ebay for cheaper.

Most ceramic watches are indistinguishable. I have $50 models and $2,000. Most of the time the ceramic is the same. I still think that the ceramic on the $2K watch was of better quality. No, I didn't that for it and I purchased in 2007-2008 and that was before ceramic became popular in watches. So now you don't have to pay that to get a decent ceramic watch.

There are loads of websites where you can buy fake Michele watches. I'd be very careful buying one off e-bay.

I don't want to put the website names here because they will be poofed but all you have to do is google for them and they are easily found.

Contributor

Re: Michele Ceramic Watches....

I've had the Chanel ceramic watch for years and it still looks new. Ceramic never gets scratched up like stainless, etc. Michele watches are very nice.