Regular Contributor

Lori Greiner jewelry safe keepers

Years ago Lori offered plastic in the drawer as well as wooden on the dresser jewelry safe keepers.  These had trays that would lift out for underneath storage.  I have one of each of these and love them.  They were deep enough to hold large rings or cuffs and would protect the finish on my silver pieces.  I would love to see her come out with them again.  There is nothing like these in the market that I could find.  I won't buy a jewelry box without the protection, it really makes a difference. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lori Greiner jewelry safe keepers

I have been buying Colleen's jewerly protective boxes for years.  They work great if you follow directions.   I wipe all pieces with the cleaning cloths before I put them back in the box.  If I do not clean I put them in my "everyday use" box until I can take time to wipe my oils and perfumes from the pieces.  I have about 50 years of collected jewerly all in her boxes.   Gradually I am reorganizing and sharing pieces with family members who wish.  They would "borrow" from me for special occasions.  These pieces will be their once I an gone so why give now and enjoy seeing them worn by others.  I was told I can "borrow" them back anytime.  ;-).   I gift the girls boxes as well so the pieces can last more generations. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks for your input, I will consider the HSN option.  You have a good generous heart and I am sure your family appreciates you for it!

Honored Contributor

I've tried both Lori's and Colleen's. I returned Coleen's because it was hard to open. I really like Lori's a lot. She used to have different sizes. I also like her small jewelry boxes-they hold tons and are so user friendly for all kinds of jewelry-large and small.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"