Valued Contributor

Re: Looks Like a Michelle Watch

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

The TTV Invicta watch today looks just like a Michelle watch.  So pretty.  Had to jump on it especially for the price.  Beautiful looking watch.  

@BlingQueen022  Enjoy your stunning new watch, Bling!  Hope all is well!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

The TTV Invicta watch today looks just like a Michelle watch.  So pretty.  Had to jump on it especially for the price.  Beautiful looking watch.  

@dallas-Dame  Hi there Dallas.  Thank you so much.  I wasn't even in the market for a new watch, but when I saw that TTV I went nuts for it.  I think this time around I'm passing on Michael's shows.  I won't be up anyway at 10 when I have to work the next day.  What I've seen so far of new and the old, it's an easy pass this time for me.  Hope you're having a good week.  All the best to your mom.  Please let her know MIchael's Midi's are going to be a TTV I think on Saturday. 

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@dallas-Dame  Hi there Dallas.  Thank you so much.  I wasn't even in the market for a new watch, but when I saw that TTV I went nuts for it.  I think this time around I'm passing on Michael's shows.  I won't be up anyway at 10 when I have to work the next day.  What I've seen so far of new and the old, it's an easy pass this time for me.  Hope you're having a good week.  All the best to your mom.  Please let her know MIchael's Midi's are going to be a TTV I think on Saturday. 

@BlingQueen022  I'm think I'm pretty safe for Michael's anniversary shows, too, Bling!  I've not seen anything that "calls out to me" and our company is keeping the household very busy.  I have a few hours to myself as my husband and guests are out for lunch (my suggestion) and I'm doing a bit of cleaning and cooking.  As much as I thoroughly enjoy hosting our friends, it's quite a lot of work!!

Thanks for your good wishes for my mom...I'll be sure to tell her about Michael's second TTV.  Again, enjoy your beautiful new watch to the fullest, dear lady!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  I'm think I'm pretty safe for Michael's anniversary shows, too, Bling!  I've not seen anything that "calls out to me" and our company is keeping the household very busy.  I have a few hours to myself as my husband and guests are out for lunch (my suggestion) and I'm doing a bit of cleaning and cooking.  As much as I thoroughly enjoy hosting our friends, it's quite a lot of work!!

Thanks for your good wishes for my mom...I'll be sure to tell her about Michael's second TTV.  Again, enjoy your beautiful new watch to the fullest, dear lady!

@Dallas-Dame Enjoy your friends this week!  Sounds like a fun time.  I know it's a lot of work but at least you have the company of your friends with you and the best thing of all is you they're not there permanetly, lol lol I'm pretty much safe too.  I did notice he brought back his NYC stack rings.  I purchased those rings when I first found out about Michael and his jewelry.  I'm surprised to see them back again as a new item.  I have to say I'm pretty much safe also but there is a new Giraffe ring he has and I posted the pic in the other thread.  It's sold out now that quickly.  I'm hoping it comes back.  That's a ring I would have ordered sight unseen.  I can see why the sold out signs are on it.  It was cheaply priced too.  I'll be keeping an eye on that one.  

Enjoy the week with your friends girlfriend.  Hope your mom enjoys the shows.  I'm trying to be good this time around.  Hopefully, I'll stick to it, lol. 

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022

Ah, I found the thread!

Bling, I finally received the watch!! Holy cow, it is stunning!! What did you think when you received yours?

I started a new thread with my review.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@BlingQueen022

Ah, I found the thread!

Bling, I finally received the watch!! Holy cow, it is stunning!! What did you think when you received yours?

I started a new thread with my review.

@Mustang Shar Hi there Mustangshar.  OMG!  I waited like three weeks for this watch to arrive.  Even called Evine twice about it.  Anyway, it was worth the wait.  It's a stunning looking watch for sure.  I like the fact it has weight to it.  The face is gorgeous.  I love this watch.  I've been wearing it ever since I received it.  Keeps great time and I love the boldness of this watch.  It's an eye catcher for sure.  I'm totally thrilled with this watch.  It's very good quality, and we sure got a good price on it too.  I find myself looking at it when I'm wearing it.  I haven't changed out the band yet though.  I love it in the white band the best.  Enjoy yours to the fullest.  This watch was a fabulous buy!!