Frequent Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson video's on QVC?

wow.......why is nasty necessary.....perfectly good question....lisa is gone....i think it is a little strange they show her...i asked her on FB what she was doing now and she answered she was still trying to figure it out....really...............mmmm

Honored Contributor

I think they replace videos with the most recent video presentation. Maybe the stuff LR is presenting in the videos hasn't been presented for a while?

I think it's strange that they're still showing her video presentations when the hosts can't even mention her name when they're hawking the GILI stuff.

Super Contributor

HSN leaves them up, too. They remain as long as the product is available or until it's presented again and a new host's video replaces it. I don't see a need to go through product inventory and erase all traces of a former host. It's not as if Lisa left in disgrace. I catch videos with Joan Rivers from time to time. These just remind me of how untimely her passing was and make me sad all over again, but I wouldn't expect the Q to remove them.

Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 faeriemoon said:

I think they replace videos with the most recent video presentation. Maybe the stuff LR is presenting in the videos hasn't been presented for a while?

I think it's strange that they're still showing her video presentations when the hosts can't even mention her name when they're hawking the GILI stuff.

Out with the old, in with the new. I guess they don't want to keep dredging up old news with the viewers. Plus, viewers new to QVC have no idea who she is, so why mention her.

Honored Contributor

This is good news for those who still miss Lisa!

Esteemed Contributor

So what? Who cares?