Super Contributor

Kirks Folly -anyone watch last program?

Good morning community. I watched the recent Kitks Folly program at 1 am Sunday morning (awful time slot) because I could not sleep and I love many of their items. There were very few items at what I thought were too expensive ($138 for an ornament?!). I am glad that QVC still offers items from this line on their website, but I was disappointed.
Super Contributor

Re: Kirks Folly -anyone watch last program?

I meant “Kirks” Folly.
Respected Contributor

I did not watch the show due to time it was aired. I did however watch the Kirks Folly live show on YouTube where few more products shown and more detail given. You can still watch it on YouTube. I purchased the star ankle bracelet and two pairs of the new reading glasses. I loved the colors of Fall in the fairy house ornament which I think you are referring to as $138. Today the price is $154. I did not buy it because not sure of weight and where I would hang it plus shipping was over $10. Most of the other Fall Items seemed to be Halloween theme plus rarely wear necklaces. I have many of their bracelets and always get compliments from strangers when I wear them. I did like the moon ornament with the cat sitting on it, the detail work on this piece was amazing especially the cats eyes, could not justify $170. My suggestion is to keep an eye on any item you might be interested in for a price drop. I’ve seen that happen a few times.
Super Contributor

@Kindaglitzy —Thank you very much for your response. I have the mermaid bracelet which I love. I really appreciate your taking the time for your insights and advice.
Honored Contributor

@LadyAlice,

I have always loved Kirk's Folly too and in the past when prices were much lower and reasonable I got a lot of things which I still wear and love.

I think Jennifer must be an night owl or something because she usually does have a lot of middle of the night

shows.

Did you know that you can buy from their own website-Kirk's Folly.com and they have many much lower prices esp on clearance.

Their windchime things can be very expensive I had one once but think when moving I took it to a consignment shop. I have a plaque of fairies that I love and earrings and necklaces and one ring.

My sister loves it too and we both have a witch pin. 

I didn't know they were on so I'll watch on video.

I have noticed though like everything else on the Q they up their prices to see what the market will bear. (and I'm not part of that market!) because I think they overprice everything hoping people will buy for the "convenience." which since we don't know when it will ever ship is not so convenient anymore.

Oh I'm sorry, I'll stop.

Anyway I'm glad you posted about it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay - Jenniefer doesn't have any control over what hour her shows are on - that's up to QVC.  I'm certain she'd prefer to be on at a more normal time, but she has to accept whatever time slot they give her.  Any air time is better than none.  Woman Frustrated

I have a lot of Kirk's Folly that I collected over the years, but I've pretty much stopped buying.  As much as I like some of the new offerings, I just can't justify adding any more to my current collection.  I still watch the shows though and check her own website out, "just in case".