Trusted Contributor

Has anyone ever seen this line? They were on a few days ago on HSN and I loved some of the designs, they are different and chic. They had a bracelet I want and saved in my cart. Will have to go back when I can afford it and purchase it. I love the fact that HSN does not remove what you put in your cart, unlike QVC.

Honored Contributor

I saw the designer several times on HSN.  I don't care for the jewelry but I like the way HSN has a wide varitey of people on.

His pieces are interesting but too 'crunchy' for me.  I tend to like flashy and colorful jewelry.  It is interesting to watch.  It seems very expensive though.

Respected Contributor

Even though the claim is that each piece is handmade, for what it is, I think this line is overpriced.

Honored Contributor

Re: King Baby Jewelry

[ Edited ]

HSN will not hold things in your cart if the item is selling out.  On QVC use your wish list.  They keep that thing for years.  I confess I don't get the skulls, even though my 51 year old daughter sent me a link to the Fiesta skull line that she likes.  What a difference 20 years makes, I guess. 

Valued Contributor

If you like bold and substainial and made in America jewelry you will like king baby.While I don't like all his designs(skulls for example) To me it's worth the price. I have the double wing pendant,the crown ring,cross band ring,cross coin pendant,angel earring,and the heart dog tag.HSN does offer his less expensive pieces. JH and king baby jewelry is what I wear 90% of the time.I rather buy a quality piece of jewelry than 5 or 6 pieces of jewelry that does not hold up to everyday wear.Check out his web site.  I bought my first KB over 15 years ago from Tjmaxx, and the quality has not change from the items I have purchase as gifts or for myself.

Respected Contributor

I love the necklace with the wing's on it from this line, but at $299 it is just more than I want to pay.   It looks very substantial though.

Honored Contributor

Just looked at a bracelet on their web page and is listed for well over $2,500.00.  I never heard of them but this seems high.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

Re: King Baby Jewelry

[ Edited ]

KB's web sites prices range from $160.00 dollars to over $3,500.00.So does JH and David Yurman. Buy what you like and what you can afford.Check KB establish date, was in 2000. But he has been  making handcrafted jewelry for over 30 years. 

Honored Contributor

I own several of his pieces; been collecting his stuff for years. I was THRILLED when he came to HSN. I love skull pieces but they have to "speak" to me... many of his do, especially on his website/store. 

The quality is EXCELLENT; these are NOT light pieces of jewelry; in fact, I can't wear his earring as they are too heavy for me. The silver items are solid and that means they can weigh a tad too much when in the ear (at least for me). Love his bracelets; the smaller motif's can be worn stacked or with other more "classic" items and no one knows they're skulls until they get close up. 

The prices on HSN are unbelievably good; check out his site and you'll see many of the same items for double the cost. I have many on my wish list, lol. Bit by bit...... : )

Trusted Contributor

I love KB jewelry!  I have a few pieces but have purchased them all on sale since they are pricey.  It's all very well made and there is some heft to his jewelry.