Valued Contributor

When I see the prices of costume jewelry that goes for hundreds of dollars in mystery metals with or without designers name, King Baby jewelry to me is a breath of fresh air. While some of his designs are not my taste. I Love the quality and the craftsmanship. I prefer jewelry with quality and unique designs. With King baby jewelry I don't see myself coming and going.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the bracelet with the flower design motif in the "clear" and yes it was pricey at $199 but on his website it runs over $300. I also normally would not care for the skulls, but the braided skull bracelet is quite nice and at $63 compared to $150, it's a good deal. Plus the reviews mentioned that the skulls are small and delicate rather than huge and gaudy. I did not buy the skull bracelet, the only colors left were pink and red. Nice to hear from all of you that love this line. Thanks for the comments.

Trusted Contributor

i received the bracelet today and I am thrilled I ordered it. First of all it is made very well, good quality workmanship. The clear crystal clover design has crystals on both sides so even if they flip over on the wrist, you still have beautiful bling and shine. Looks stunning on the wrist and hangs perfectly. I know it was pricey at $199, but I also know it is all hand assembled and there is craftsmanship behind it. I love HSN, they bring such a great variety of products and you don't see the same old same old.

Valued Contributor

@gigy King baby jewelry is like Lays potato chips no one can eat just one. In this case your KB jewelry will be increasing. 

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

Well now I am considering even getting the skull macrame bracelet when they get it back in black. And I love the pave heart with the crown earrings.

Honored Contributor

@gigy   I found his earrings to be too heavy for my ears as they are solid not hollow silver. I ordered a few pairs...LOVED THEM but couldn't wear them. I called CS and found that the #1 complaint about his earrings are the weight. Catch-22...you don't want hollow pieces yet...they hurt the ear for many by being solid. 

Of course, they may not cause you any problem and if so, I envy you! : )