Honored Contributor

Re: Judy Crowell has some beautiful jewelry

@Tique wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Did she and Paul get a divorce?

@Annabellethecat66  Why in the world would you say that?  That's how ugly rumors get started.

@Kachina624, a question was asked by

@Annabellethecat66 because apparently she didn't know. She didn't make a statement so not sure how that starts an ugly rumor. 

Consider the source.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Are you for real?  You are kidding, right?  I used to watch the two of them when they were on HSN.

I could have googled it, but I wasn't in the mood, so I simply asked.  I remember reading here where someone else asked if they were still married and I couldn't remember.

Good grief!  Rumor?  A rumor would have been if I'd have said, "I hear (key word.....hear) that Paul and Judy Crowell are getting a divorce".  

Did I say that?  Did I INFER that?  The answer would be No.  I won't go further on this because I try to be a nice person.  I just think if you go through life thinking when someone asks a question they are spreading rumors, well........

THANKS @Tique for trying to explain to ........

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Did she and Paul get a divorce?

@Annabellethecat66  Why in the world would you say that?  That's how ugly rumors get started.

@Kachina624, a question was asked by

@Annabellethecat66 because apparently she didn't know. She didn't make a statement so not sure how that starts an ugly rumor. 

Consider the source.

@GingerPeach  Was that snippy remark directed at me?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I totally agree! Her designs are so pretty, very lovely!

Everything seems so well made, and I really learn alot listening to both Judy and Paul sharing their jewelry experiences, their education, and their travels.

I met Judy once when my DH and I were in West Chester, in a restaurant. She looked exactly like she does now, and was sweet and very nice. She was leaving to go to her shift at QVC; when we gotback to our hotel, we watched her on her show.

Respected Contributor

I purchased several jewelry pieces from both Judy and Paul, and have not been disappointed.  The designs are lovely, good quality and the workmanship and gemstones are beautiful.  They have a good product.